RS Grande Cartel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RS Grande Cartel

Based off of RuneScape, we help make sure skilling, combat, questing, etc can be fun with the help of the community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterlooking for members for a PVM section 3300684562Log in
Just a reminder, citadel work this week is on wednesday, new qn is also revealed!

looking for members for a PVM section

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Remain-Insane
Remain-Insane

looking for members for a PVM section Empty
PostSubject: looking for members for a PVM section   looking for members for a PVM section Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:38 am

to create a sub-section within the clan it is required to have at least three people willing to join that section before it is created,
i am looking for two other people to start up a section.
the pvm section will involve aid for anyone who is only just trying out PVM or bossing, aswell as holding group events.

if you would like to assist in creating this section please contact me in game, in either the clan chat or by private messaging me.
RSN RemainInsan3

Remain. afro
Back to top Go down
LoneWolfGen
The Forum Creator
LoneWolfGen

PostSubject: Good Luck!   looking for members for a PVM section Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:19 am

Good luck remain. Hope you find enough members soon.
Back to top Go down
https://rsgrandecartel.canadian-forum.com
Remain-Insane
Remain-Insane

PostSubject: PVM sect operational!   looking for members for a PVM section Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:06 am

i have now got three people needed for the requirements of creating a sect within the clan, if you would still like to join simply ask me in-game or post on this thread, for suggestions of events or help with solo/group trips simply talk to me in game or on the thread Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
LoneWolfGen
The Forum Creator
LoneWolfGen

PostSubject: Re: looking for members for a PVM section   looking for members for a PVM section Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:23 am

Congrats on the founding of the PvM Sector!
Back to top Go down
https://rsgrandecartel.canadian-forum.com
Spartan For Life

Spartan For Life

PostSubject: Re: looking for members for a PVM section   looking for members for a PVM section Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:38 am

Sign me up for the PVM section of the clan!
Back to top Go down
3Men 1Nex

3Men 1Nex

PostSubject: Re: looking for members for a PVM section   looking for members for a PVM section Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:02 am

Dude sign me up for the PvM Sect ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for members for a PVM section   looking for members for a PVM section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for members for a PVM section
Page 1 of 1