RS Grande Cartel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RS Grande Cartel

Based off of RuneScape, we help make sure skilling, combat, questing, etc can be fun with the help of the community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterRanking Up and The Points System 3300684562Log in
Just a reminder, citadel work this week is on wednesday, new qn is also revealed!

Ranking Up and The Points System

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blah of Pie
Admin
Blah of Pie

Ranking Up and The Points System Empty
PostSubject: Ranking Up and The Points System   Ranking Up and The Points System Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:40 am

Hello everybody!

People may or may not know how to actually rank-up in the clan, so I'm posting this as your guide of HOW to actually rank up and some tips/suggestions.

Q) Points? What are they?
A) Points are awarded to clan members for being in the clan and is a measurement of how much you've done in it. Points are the things that will ultimately rank you up as each rank has a requirement of points.

Q) How do I earn points?
A) Points are awarded for all sorts of things. As a rule of thumb, the more active you are in the clan, the more points you will gain. For a more detailed run-down of how to get points.

Q) How do I rank up?
A) Once you have gained enough points, your rank will increase. Of course the higher rank you are, the more points you will require.

Tips/Suggestions:

-Be active! Not only will it make the clan a better place to be in, but it will give you a higher standing in it and be fun

-Use this forum. Using it will gain you extra points and let you know what is happening and any upcoming events

-Attend/Organise events. Earn easy points and have fun doing it too!

-Help out with the citadel. Even just visiting the citadel will earn you easy points. Doing your bit will benefit you in this way and with the bonus experience it offers

Cheers,

Blah
Back to top Go down
Blah of Pie
Admin
Blah of Pie

PostSubject: Re: Ranking Up and The Points System   Ranking Up and The Points System Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:53 am

Here is a more detailed version of how to gain points, and what it takes to rank up.

Gaining Points

You can gain points by (and how many):

-Visiting clan citadel (5)
-Maxing resources in citadel (10)
-Recruiting members (10)
-Registering on forums (10)
-Being ACTIVE in forums (5 per week)
-Organising events (15 for mass events and 10 for sect/normal events)
-Attending events (10 for mass events and 5 for sect/normal events)
-Just being in clan (10 per week)

If you're not sure what the difference between a normal event and a mass event is, in a nutshell a mass event is an event on a large scale that involves pretty much everybody. Check out Mata10's forum post on it for further details.

Clan Ranks:

Recruit ------ 0 points
Corporal ---- 150 points
Sergeant --- 450 points
Lieutenant -- 900 points
Captain ----- 1500 points
General ----- 2400 points
Admin ------- 4000 points

So as you can see, just sitting in the clan won't get you very far.

Last edited by Blah of Pie on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LoneWolfGen
The Forum Creator
LoneWolfGen

PostSubject: Re: Ranking Up and The Points System   Ranking Up and The Points System Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:55 am

I approve of this post! Thanks blah, i'll be on my iPod for the next hour or so. See you all at the skilling plots, the wildy, and everywhere else in RuneScape.
Back to top Go down
https://rsgrandecartel.canadian-forum.com
Spartan For Life

Spartan For Life

PostSubject: Re: Ranking Up and The Points System   Ranking Up and The Points System Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:22 am

I think the point system will be effective if our recruits are willing to follow through with this, we will lose some recruits due to our system but we will have a stronger clan because of this. Great job Blah!
Back to top Go down
LoneWolfGen
The Forum Creator
LoneWolfGen

PostSubject: Re: Ranking Up and The Points System   Ranking Up and The Points System Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:21 am

Spartan For Life wrote:
I think the point system will be effective if our recruits are willing to follow through with this, we will lose some recruits due to our system but we will have a stronger clan because of this. Great job Blah!

True that!
Back to top Go down
https://rsgrandecartel.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranking Up and The Points System   Ranking Up and The Points System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranking Up and The Points System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RS Grande Cartel :: Community :: From: Admins To: Members-
Jump to: