RS Grande Cartel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RS Grande Cartel

Based off of RuneScape, we help make sure skilling, combat, questing, etc can be fun with the help of the community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDA HUNGER GAMES! 3300684562Log in
Just a reminder, citadel work this week is on wednesday, new qn is also revealed!

DA HUNGER GAMES!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartan For Life

Spartan For Life

DA HUNGER GAMES! Empty
PostSubject: DA HUNGER GAMES!   DA HUNGER GAMES! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:33 am

If you have read the book "The Hunger Games" then you probably have watched the movie. Well recently my friend informed me of a Facebook rpg of The hunger games. i believe we should try our own form of this, if you want to, leave a post saying what district you want to be from (1-12) and if you would like to follow through with this or not.

Thanks
Spartan out!
Back to top Go down
LoneWolfGen
The Forum Creator
LoneWolfGen

DA HUNGER GAMES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA HUNGER GAMES!   DA HUNGER GAMES! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:53 am

Hello, our District is going to be new to these hunger games, so let me introduce us on behalf of my district.

We are District 69, also known as the Lone Wolf Pack. Most of us call us LWP. We are a group of internet trolls, as well as honourable talkers of political values and real world riots. Although there are not many of us, since we are Lone Wolves and don't travel in packs like most other wolves do, we have our own leader. He is the Lone Wolf General (yours truly). He is an epic troll, as well as an honourable man of conversations alike. He honours his pack, and will be sure to downgrade any other district to oblivion with our flammable threads and flame throwing posts. Please consider our District as a possible one to transfer to, and post wolves on Wolf Monday... No Exceptions!

- Lone Wolf General
Back to top Go down
https://rsgrandecartel.canadian-forum.com
Remain-Insane
Remain-Insane

DA HUNGER GAMES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA HUNGER GAMES!   DA HUNGER GAMES! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:15 am

should i care seeing i havent watched or read the hunger games?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DA HUNGER GAMES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA HUNGER GAMES!   DA HUNGER GAMES! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DA HUNGER GAMES!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RS Grande Cartel :: Lulz :: Spam Section-
Jump to: